WX Transformer(WXT), registered as Wuxi Power Transformer Co., Ltd. 无锡市电力变压器有限公司, a subsidary of privately owned and publicly listed company Beijing SOJO Electric Co., Ltd listed as SOJO Electric in Shenzhen Stock Exchange, established in 1967, located in Wuxi city, JiangSu province, China.
> • Founded in 1967. 300 Employees, 12 acres campus
• 2020 Annual Sales: US$86.9 Millions
• Privately owned by publicly listed Bejing SOJO Electric since 2016
• 100 units 69kV-230KV annual capacity with hundreds installed worldwide with typical lead time 2 months.
• 18,000 unit distribution oil type transformer annual capacity
• Max ratings: 230KV 100MVA oil transformer & 35kV 20MVA dry type transformerRead More
WXT Engineering team has more than accumulated 100 years experience on transformer design, testing. The WXT engineering has equipped with neccessary analysis and design tools to satisfy diverse requirepment.Read More
WXT has this only one campus in Wuxi city. It has about 12 acres area with 4.1 acres officeand shop space.Read More